Visualisoinnin ala on kasvava ala. Tiedon määrä on sanonut KA-BOOM jo ajat sitten ja on tietenkin havahduttu siihen, että kuvalla voi kertoa a) tuhat sanaa tai b) jopa vielä vähän enemmän.
- Do you get to see the presentation materials beforehand?
No, I just take a jump into the deep end and improvise, go with the flow. That’s my superpower. That and speaking Finnish.
- Is that an iPad you’re working with?
Yes, I work with my iPad Pro. It’s the 10,5 inch model. And yes: I have an Apple pencil. It only works with the iPad Pro or the newest version of the iPad.
- What is the drawing app that you use?
The app that I use is Adobe Illustrator Draw. It’s free.
- Have you tried any other drawing apps?
Yes, I have. But I don’t like them: they’re either too complicated or they don’t produce good enough quality in pixels.
- Do we get to see the visuals after the event?
Yes, you get to see the drawings afterwards e.g. on Twitter and probably on the event website.
- What is your background? We’re you trained in graphics?
I used to be a language teacher. I taught Swedish language. I studied Nordic Philology, English and pedagogical studies. I’m not a professional graphic designer. Instead, I’m self-taught.
- But how do you do it?
I have a weird brain.
Any other questions? Feel free to comment and ask.